Saturday, March 24, 2012

Saturday Morning Cartoons!

Fists of fury!












Obvisiouly, none of us won the lottery; better luck next time.
I want to share with yall my new Saturday morning guilty pleasure: The Aquabats Super Show! Its shown on the Hub. It is produced by The Magic Store who also produced the widely popular Yo Gabba Gabba.
The Aquabats Super Show is geared to a little older age group than Yo Gabba Gabba. Its an ecletic mix of monster fighting, righteous music and slapstick comedy. They are a monster fighting super band. The monster sequences remind me of the original Power Rangers. Every episode has a guest celebrity. The one I watched this morning with Zephyr had Jon Heder and Lou Diamond Phillips. It has a main story line, but will cut to a cartoon and at least one fake advertisement.

If you have the Hub set your dvrs for 10am! This is actually a well produced kids show.

1 comment:

  1. It looks.....interesting. I know I have a new favorite cartoon thanks to Zephyr. WHAT TIME IS IT? ADVENTURE TIME!!!

    ReplyDelete