Thursday, March 29, 2012

Anchorman Sequel!



Woot Anchorman Sequel! Anyone have some favorite quotes?

Ron Burgundy: Boy, that escalated quickly... I mean, that really got out of hand fast. 
Champ Kind: It jumped up a notch. 
Ron Burgundy: It did, didn't it? 
Brick Tamland: Yeah, I stabbed a man in the heart. 
Ron Burgundy: I saw that. Brick killed a guy. Did you throw a trident? 
Brick Tamland: Yeah, there were horses, and a man on fire, and I killed a guy with a trident. 
Ron Burgundy: Brick, I've been meaning to talk to you about that. You should find yourself a safehouse or a relative close by. Lay low for a while, because you're probably wanted for murder. 

1 comment:

  1. Alright, kiddies, just to let you know, it seems I've been spending too much time surfing the net, and I agree. Boss says he wants to see me do my job with a sense of urgancy. Don't worry, I'm on break.

    I know!!! I was going to post something before my boss took me to the side. I love the whole movie!!

    Veronica Corningstone: Take me to Pleasure Town.
    Ron Burgundy: Oh, we're going there.

    Brian Fantana: Hey, you're making me look stupid. Get out here, Panda Jerk!
    Ron Burgundy: Great story. Compelling, and rich.

    Champ Kind: What's it like, Ron?
    Ron Burgundy: The intimate times? Outta sight, my man.
    Brian Fantana: No, the other thing - love.
    Brick Tamland: Yeah, what is that?

    Angry Biker: What do you love?
    Ron Burgundy: I love poetry, and a glass of scotch, and, of course, my friend Baxter here.
    Angry Biker: Well, now, guess what, this is happening.
    [grabs Baxter]
    Ron Burgundy: Excuse me... excuse me... what are you doing?
    [biker punts Baxter over bridge]
    Angry Biker: That's how I roll.

    It would be effing awesome if we could watch it on this screen!!
    http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/technology-blog/floating-movie-theater-might-just-coolest-place-earth-161343747.html

    ReplyDelete