Monday, March 26, 2012

Horse Face!

We were talking about director's remaking movies or reviving franchises then destroying them.....

Apparently, Jack Kerouac's On The Road(one of my favorites) is being made into a film. Which is fine and dandy, but its going to have Kristen Stewart in it....which kills any future motivation I may have to see this movie. I just really really really hate Kristen Stewart. She isn't pretty or talented in the least. Her looks are marginal at best and her acting abilities are probably worse off. I guess portraying frigid and blase makes you a terrific actress. I think I'd rather watch Meagan Fox again rather than this horse face.

SHE'S FUGLY AND SHE SUCKS. STOP PUTTING HER IN SO MANY DAMN MOVIES!

2 comments:

  1. Seriously, Kristen Stewart is quite unattractive. I'm sure they did that on purpose so all the other fugly teens can relate. LOL If Meagon Fox stared in Twilight, I'm sure it would not be as popular.

    I'll try to think of a good topic for today's discussion.

    ReplyDelete
  2. is the character in the book supposed to be pretty? i do think she is just an awful actress though.

    ReplyDelete