Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Half A Billion

I am so very pleased with you guys for posting. Its exactly what I was looking for, just your thoughts or rants.

I don't know if yall have looked, but the lotto has climbed to $476 Million. That is almost half a billion dollars! The odds of anyone winning is astronomical; its 1 in 176 Million. But, its a dollar to play. With the grossly inflated economy, we all practically shit a dollar. It has become the new quarter.

If I won half a billion, I would:

1. Take care of my friends and family
2. Pay off our debts and live the high life!
3. Make San Angelo more livable with my nefarious plan to buy out all city council member seats, And I would bring in more relevant businesses, do away with the conservative air. Tell ASU to fuck off.
4. Make San Angelo's water drinkable and fix the lack of water problem.
5. Travel the world
6. Get lots of schooling
7. Buy out Mr. T's the close it down! San Angelo's Elite can suck it!
8. Build and operate an independent theater.
9. Aggressively do away with San Angelo's barrios and hold all Landlords accountable for the condition of their properties. I'd probably be using a lot of eminent domain.
10. Create real comprehensive working social programs. NO hand out!

1 comment:

  1. All I care about is my family and friends. I'd first take care of them.

    I don't know....If I won that money...I'd want to go into politics and have someone lobby for what I believe in. Money=power. You know what I would lobby for, too. XP

    ReplyDelete