Thursday, March 22, 2012

Forgotten, But Not Lost

So I forgot that I made a blog. No one reads this anyways.

But! I'd really like to make this a place where critical minds may clash over daily topics. You, my dear friends, are the most critical people I know. And I salute you for that.

I'll be emailing you the url for this blog, and I would like some suggestions over daily topics or maybe a rotation of first picks. Or maybe we could bitch about something. Some of you are asking why or why should I care? I'm a bored desk jockey in need to intellectual stimulation. I also enjoy arguing. I know some of you get bored at your desk and start wandering around the internet. Well, there are only so many appropriate things you can look at while at work. So I know there's at least a few of you that'd like to express yourselves without being trolled on Facebook by some douche you vaguely know. If you want to be personally trolled this is the place to be!

12 comments:

  1. I'd be more than glad to join your little soirée of intellectual thinkers. One thing I ask we never discuss or try to limit, is, religion, please.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, Hey Bevin was your house the one who that truck ran into yesterday???
    Casey...looking forward to some intellectual stimulation ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, then I have a mystery on my hands here, there are few that I can guess from....

    ReplyDelete
  4. There was a truck that might have run into bev's house?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Seriously? Read my poster name. We've been quoting from the movie for the past month.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha yeah that is what Adrian told me...

    ReplyDelete
  7. So Bevan just came into my office, and yes someone did drive their truck through his carport and fence.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Since he works for Hirschfeld, he has to go between two administrative buildings like a block from my work, I see him passing the office like 5 times a day. When I saw him pull up, I knew it was about something crazy. He won't come in person unless he really has something to tell.

    ReplyDelete
  9. CRAZY! Adrian saw the accident, glad everyone is OK!

    ReplyDelete