Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Journal Challenge

I saw a pin on pinterest regarding 30 day journal challenges. I did a little research and its a very neat idea. Now I know some of you aren't in for sharing time. But it is interesting to pick a prompt for the day, instead of sharing your personal day to days. I'd like to do something like this with you guys if you're willing to participate. I don't want to do the same generic list of topics. How about we submit prompt ideas and we could raffle them daily? Ideally, the journals would be in paper and pen, with freedom to illustrate etc. At the end of the thirty days we could pass the journals around, or something to that effect, or possible post the single day journal entries via jpg or pdf here on the blog. Anyone interested?

writing

No comments:

Post a Comment