Friday, May 18, 2012

Crispy

God, I am burnt out on life. Burnt to a crisp. I'd like to check out, but I have too many obligations and responsibilities. Its these moments when I hate being female. Doesn't matter what kind of relationship you're in, the female always shoulders the most burdens. Sigh, oh well.

Sometimes I wish things were like that movie Equilibrium. You know, just go through the motions like a robot. Never really worrying or relenting to your own emotional needs. I think I'd like living like this. I go through the motions anyways, all the while throwing a temper tantrum in my head.

I think it'd be nice not to have taste buds. That way you don't eat for pleasure, just sustenance. Why? I have expensive tastes....no not like caviar or filet mignon. I like regular fresh real food, no preservatives, little frying involved. I get really tired of choking down food I hate. Disgusting canned foods, chemical tasting frozen foods,  artificial flavorings, uber greasy fried bacon potato ranch jalapeno bombs(thank you Patton Oswald)....I hate them all. Real good food is expensive, time consuming to prepare and most people don't seem to care for them.

Ok, I'm done whining. Its 4pm. I'm dread counting the minutes until I go home to a dog that shits/pisses in the floor, whining/screaming children, again more bodily fluids, a dirty house that makes my heart feel like there's a vice on it, a husband that's going to play a computer game for at least 3 hours while I do my obligations, then it'll be bedtime eventually to wake up and do it all over again. Obligate.

2 comments:

  1. Me being a man, I will admit women have it harder than men. This never really occurred to me until I witnessed this first hand while watching you raise Zephyr. After watching this spectacle, it put things into perspective, that's for sure. Hats off to you madam. Give credit where credit is due. One of my codes of conduct.

    I feel like a robot most of time, anyways. Watching the plebian sheeple regurgitate the same meaningless garbage day in and day out. I've become numb. And when something does hit a nerve, I tend to have violent tantrums in my head as well

    ROFL....I just wish I didn't have to eat or sleep. It's an inconvenience in my opinion...LOL

    Just think of the end result when it's all said and done, ok. You will be rewarded in the end. The universe tends to unfold as it should (a.k.a. Karma)

    Chin up little one....

    ReplyDelete
  2. is diablo ruining your life lately?? ricky has been pretty good about it this week. he's actually gotten off the comp pretty early and hung out with us for the rest of the night. im sure it is really hard working and raising kids and shouldering most of the responsibilities at home. just remember that youre not alone, you have friends who are here for you and love you. that being said...uninstall diablo or wow or whatever else there is...lol.

    ReplyDelete