Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Beware Solicitors!

What really grinds my gears......

I hate door to door solicitors of all kinds. Since we've moved into our new house we have gotten more solicitors at our door than I have fingers. And those are the ones we're aware of when we're home. They want to sell me something, save my soul, get my vote or make a donation. Last weekend I practically had to shut the door in this guy's face because he didn't get the message. It was Jesus this Jesus that. I stopped listening half way through. The point is that I find it to be ultra violating of my personal space and security. Its an advertisement at your door in person. Sickening.

I'm looking into getting a very inclusive sign made to put on our door. My other choice is a doormat that says Fuck Off.   

Any Ideas?

rude doormat F%ck Off - outdoor mature - for men

2 comments:

  1. solicitors piss me off soooo bad. i get a lot of them knocking on my door, plus ppl wanting to pick up the pecans in my yard. its very annoying. now i put a note on my door to go away bc my babies are sleeping. i have no mercy for someone who wakes up sleeping babies. you should get that mat that says come in and go away when you turn it upside down.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My step brother has an amusing sign on his door step.

    It goes:
    NO
    TRESPASSING
    VIOLATORS
    WILL BE SHOT
    SURVIVORS
    WILL BE SHOT
    AGAIN

    LOL

    ReplyDelete